Epoxy is a commercially significant polymer used worldwide for miscellaneous applications. It is extensively used in construction and renovation of apartments. When your homes are painted, you can see experts applying epoxy glue and the epoxy primer on the walls. Epoxy paints are known for their insulation and adhesive properties. Epoxy resin floor coating is used for many Australian households.
There are many independent contractors in Australia who provide epotec painting service. Epotec is resistant to scratch and UV rays. After curing,epotec pool paint leaves a shiny and easy to clean surface. It is one of the most durable paints. The usage of epoxy paints depends on climatic traits of a place. It has been used for over 30 years in Australian nations and for theme water park projects in the Asian country of Thailand.
Valuable properties of epoxy paints
Epoxy paints have many desirable traits inclusive of the following.
- Adhesive nature
- Scratch resistance
- Ultraviolet resistance
Applications of epoxy paints
Epoxy finds several applications in many residential and commercial projects, especially in Australia. Epoxy paint is of great value for various parties like construction groups, maintenance managers, body corporate managers and DIY market.
Some of the applications are
- Floor design: Epoxy paints are used to provide highly durable concrete floor finishes. It is also seen as epoxy flooring in big apartments.
- Swimming pools: Epoxy paints are used in swimming pool construction in Sydney. It is used in concrete swimming pool repairs.
- Home painting: It finds vigorous application when our homes are painted, as epoxy glue and epoxy primer.
- Hybrid use: When it comes to domestic or large scale industrial setups, both epoxy flooring and epoxy coating can be applied over concrete.
- Airport: Besides, it is also seen in large commercial buildings like Sydney Airport.
- Renovation/ restructuring: Epoxy paints are used in renovation and polishing of swimming pools.
Methods of application of epoxy paint
Epoxy can best be applied by roller or brush. Epoxy paint accessories also include containers, stirrers, solvents, and rags.
Spray method: Epoxy paint is applied on a surface with compressed air or sprayed by the team of painting experts.
Roll and tip method: An expert painter applies Epoxy paint on walls with a roller. Once the roller is applied, the next process is a touch up using a fine bristle or foam brush.
Epotec is one of the best epoxy paints manufacturers. Epotec is resistant to scratch and UV rays. It is one of the most durable paints. After curing,epotec pool paint leaves a shiny and easy to clean surface.Epotec can suitably be immersed in water. It can be used for all swimming and spa pools. Epotec is used by industrial facilities on walls, floors, and machines. Epotecprovides many different customized products. One of them is EpotecHB, a multipurpose aqueous solution. There are many independent contractors in Australia who provide epotec painting service on contract.You can buy it directly from manufacturers too.