- If your pool is “kidney” shaped, use average width (maximum + minimum width / divided by 2) for example if you maximum width is 5 meters and minimum width is 4 meters then you average width is (5+4)/2 = 4.5 meters.
- If you can’t work it out please call us 1300 88 79 20
- To convert from ft to meters please divide ft by 3.3, so if your pool is 25ft long then your pool length in meters 25/3.3=7.5 meters
- If your pool was sandblasted or is to be sandblasted please use marblesheen coverage in our calculation table.
- Each order will include additional charge for supply of thinners 4ltr for your application $55.00 inclusive of GST
[pageview url=”https://diypoolpaint.com.au/wp-content/uploads/calculator/Calculating-HB-WEB/” title=””]
* For porous or rough surfaces we recommend a sealer – Epotec WB Sealer – one coat.